Friday, December 22, 2006

It's been a while ...

Alright ... I'll admit to it ... I've been suffering from a bout of writer's block when it comes to the adventures and misadventures of the crew at Chippefield's ... It's been awhile since I've had a story come into being ... I hope it lifts soon ...

In the meantime - the real life Chipperfield Coffee Company is festooned for Christmas ... there are decorations and special Christmasy menu items, and lately the staff have been wearing goofy - oops, I mean "Seasonal" hats ... and if you're stuck for last minute gift ideas in the last couple of days - they have a HUGE selection of gift items - edible and otherwise.

If you have a chance before Christmas to stop in - go for it ... Wish the crew a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ... In the meantime, take a moment to bounce over to a blog site I've found with some awesome pictures of Latte Art You may not get Latte's that look quite like that at Chipperfield's - but they are very good ... and with the new customers cards you can mark off your card with each visit and after 12, you get a freebie.

Check out the BLOG with the Latte art, then head over to Chipperfield's for a visit ... it's a good way to pass some time ...

(and stay tuned - my writer's block HAS to lift sometime ...)

No comments: