Saturday, July 15, 2006

A couple more blogs to cruise ...

I thought I was done for the day with the previous posting on Blogs worth visiting ... but then I found these two ...

The first one is just plain fun. The entry for Friday July 14th on vacationing with three children is tremendous - and painfully true ... I have found myself in the same place too many times to think about ... There are some fun postings at Ramblings and Reflections, nothing too grandiose, just reflections on life - and sometimes that's all you need ...

Check it out:

http://ramblings-reflections.blogspot.com/

The other site is a cat-lover site that is just plain fun ... the pictures and graphics are cute, and some of the postings cause you to pause and consider them seriously ... the one about this year's University students made me wonder if it is time for me to find a walker and to stock up on the iron enriched daily vitamins ... I particularly enjoyed the graphic for Friday July 7th ... we have an orange kitty at home that can do THAT !!! Varieties of Life, is just plain fun ... enjoy:

http://wolfgirlkitty.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about my blog. You are right, though, it is all about fun for me. I rarely get terribly serious on there ... there are plenty of others around to read who are serious ... I am purely putting on a blog of fun, light-heartedness and "fluff", so to speak, where anyone can come and hopefully smile, if not laugh !! Thanks again.
Take care, Meow