Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Guess this time it's official:

It's time to stop dreaming,
It's time to let go of the foolishness,
It's time to step away so the hurting can stop.
Thanks to those who've enjoyed stopping by,
thanks to Ross and Bonnie for everything,
But like all good things, somewhere they have to end,
and this is that place,
I have to stop denying that simple truth.
So - all I have left is:
Adieu.
OH, and to avoid confusion:
The REAL Chipperfields remains open as always,
Stop by if you're in town,
sit a spell, try their coffee,
say 'hi' to the staff ...
Enjoy yourself - it's a good place,
it's just not a place I will be anymore ...

1 comment:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey there, once again I will say it is sad to see you go. It has been fun dropping by to visit. Hope everything is OK.
Take care, Meow