Monday, September 11, 2006

J--'s Trivia 'n' Tidbits ... part 2 ...

"Did you know that 23% of a Dragonfly's body weight is directly related to the moving of its wings to fly?" J-- asked as he approached the table, a coffee in hand.

"That so?" answered one of the three men sitting there.

"Absolutely," replied J--, as he sat down, "Imagine having almost a quarter of your body devoted entirely to flying?"

"That would be alright," replied another of the regulars at the table, "The places I'd go. The people I'd see ... I would be a total blast!"

"Yup," laughed J--, "You got that right. It would cut down on travel costs, and it would help keep me in shape," as he spoke he reached down and patted his tummy, "But I still prefer my Harley." As he concluded he made handle bar motions with his hands.

No comments: