Friday, September 22, 2006

J--'s Trivia 'n' Tidbits ... Part 4

"Did you know that if the sun stopped shining right now, we would have a full 8 minutes before we even knew about it?" J-- asked as he approached the table, a coffee in one hand, and the newspaper in another.

"That so?" answered one of the two men sitting there.

"Absolutely," replied J--, as he sat down, "Says it right here in this little article in the paper."

"Really," replied the Ross, also sitting at the table.

"Yeah," laughed J--, "when I read it, it got me thinking about what I would do with that last 8 minutes before the sun snuffed."

"What did you come up with?" asked Ross, sipping his coffee.

"I'd get the Harley out and head out for one last spin in the sun," answered J--.

"I'd just go and sit in the sunshine one last time," replied the regular.

"I'd go home and make love with Bonnie one last time," said Ross.

"Really?" smiled J--, "well, you got more then enough time ..."

"Yeah," laughed the regular as he sipped his coffee, "7 minutes of 'please Bonnie, please ...' and ..."

"That's enough of that," interupted Ross ... as his two companions laughed.

No comments: