Saturday, August 12, 2006

Blog Connections ...

While there are hundred and thousands of Blogs out there (good, bad and indifferent) ... There are a handful that I follow regularly ... One of them has a Post Card Exchange, where if you send your address the Blogger named Meow, will send you a post card in exchange for a post card.

Always up for a challenge, I started our trip by sending her a post card from each day of our drive from Minnedosa to the West Coast ... I didn't expect to see or hear anything for WEEKS !!!

Wrong !!!

Canada Post came through - BIG TIME !!!

Less then a week after I started mailing the post cards, the first showed up on the blog site. Then the others showed up the next day.

IT TOOK LESS THEN A WEEK FOR THE POST CARDS TO GET FROM CANADA TO AUSTRALIA !!!

You can say many things about Canada Post, but in this case you can't criticize them for slowness ...

So, enough about this ... check it out - the post cards I sent are to be found in the August 2nd and August 3rd entries on Meow's Post Card Exchange Blog at: http://wolfgirlkitty5.blogspot.com/

Check it out ... and feel free to join the fun !!

1 comment:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hi there, and thanks for the linking !!
The postcards were fabulous, and I too was amazed at how quickly they came through.
Canada Post isn't always brilliant, though !! A friend posted me a parcel in June, and I still haven't received it (that being said, perhaps it is Australia Post, or it is lost at sea, or something).
Anyway, your trip looked amazing. thanks again for all the cards.
I have a half dozen or so cards I need to write at the moment. Have sent out over 50 so far. It's a lot of fun ...
Have a wonderful week.
Take care, Meow